COLUMBUS – State Representative Gayle Manning (R-North Ridgeville) supported House Bill 377, which appropriates federal funding to the Office of Budget and Management. The funding will then be dispersed to local governments throughout Ohio.
The purpose of House Bill 377 is to ensure that all local governments through the state have the opportunity to secure federal dollars aimed at supporting the economy.
“House Bill 377 will help to remedy the economic challenges created by the pandemic. The legislation will provide our townships, municipalities, and villages with much needed assistance,” said Manning. “I am proud to support this legislation and see local communities get the support they need.”
Communities in House District 55 were awarded the below allocations:
- City of Avon Lake - $ 1,288,533.63
- City of North Ridgeville - $ 1,808,490.40
- Village of Grafton - $ 300,100.45
- Village of Sheffield - $ 231,477.51
- Carlisle Township - $ 388,915.88
- Elyria Township - $ 167,008.76
House Bill 377 will now head to the Ohio Senate for consideration.