DRUGE ABUSE/MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES
Miami County Recovery Council (serves Darke County as well) list of services and resources: - http://www.mcrcinc.org/uploads/1/4/9/1/14911028/2018_3-county_guide.pdf
- Phone Number: 937-573-3500
- Project DAWN distributes naloxone and trains participants on what to do in the case of an overdose.
SAMHSA (Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration)
- National Hotline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
- This is a national hotline for any individuals or families facing substance abuse or mental health struggles. They will provide resources and refer the caller to local organizations.
Tri-County Board of Recovery and Mental Health Services
- Address: 1100 Wayne Street Suite 4000, Troy, OH 45373
- Phone Number: (937) 335-7727
- This organization provides a host of services focused on mental health and addiction recovery, ranging from medical treatments and medication to education and counseling.
Recovery and Wellness Centers of Midwest Ohio
- Address: 600 Walnut St, Greenville, OH 45331
- Phone Number: 937-548-6842
- This organization provides counseling, treatment and education tailored to groups and individuals of all ages and both genders.
Family Health Services
- Greenville - 5735 Meeker Rd. Greenville, OH 45331
- Arcanum - 702 N. Main Street, Arcanum, OH 45304
- Greenville - 937-548-9680
- Arcanum - 937-692-6601
- This clinic provides Vivitrol and Buprenorphine programs to reduce desire to consume opioids, as well as providing a safe needle exchange program.
SUICIDE PREVENTION RESOURCES
24-Hour Tri-County Crisis Hotline
- Phone Number: 800.351.7347
- This is a 24 hour crisis hotline available to residents of Darke County.
Coalition for a Healthy Darke County
This website organizes lists of resources for the community, including the above list of short-term mental health/ crisis intervention resources.
Ohio Suicide Prevention Foundation Darke County Hotline
- County Hotline: 800-351-7347
- This is an emergency hotline specific to Darke County, operated by a statewide agency.
CHILD CARE RESOURCES
Ohio Early Intervention- Darke County
- This is a directory of care facilities and resources for Darke County mothers and children who may be facing struggles or disabilities early in life.
Help Me Grow
- Address: 300 Garst Avenue Greenville, OH 45331
- Phone Number: 937-547-9392
- Help Me Grow provides early intervention services to infants and children under 3 who are likely to develop a disability.
Grace Resurrection Community Center
- Address: 433 E Water St. Greenville, OH 45331
- Phone Number: 937-548-2595
- This is a community center run as a collaboration between over 20 churches, the center provides Soup Kitchen, Food Pantry, Clothing Bank, Resource Referral Service, Medical Fee Assistance in cooperation with Family Health and a BackPack Program.
Fish Choice Pantry
- Address: 400 Markwith Ave. Greenville, OH 45331
- Phone Number: (937) 548-2000
SENIOR CARE RESOURCES
Coalition for a Healthy Darke County List
- This website organizes lists of senior care facilities including nursing homes, hospice and home care.
Wayne HealthCare Senior Behavioral Health
- Address: 835 Sweitzer StreetGreenville, OH 45331
- Phone Number: (937) 547-7430
- Wayne HealthCare provides short-term inpatient psychiatric medical care for seniors.
Miami Valley Community Action Partnership
- Phone Number: 937-547-9129
- This organization provides transportation services to Darke County seniors, both general and medical.
Bradford Church of the Nazarene
- Address: 300 W Keller St. Bradford, OH 45308
- Phone Number: 937-448-2308
- This church offers food ministries as well as an Angel Tree, focusing on serving residents of Bradford school district.
Many churches pool their resources together to the Grace Resurrection Community Center mentioned above.